Saturday, June 14, 2014

Here we go again!

Hello friends! It's nice to break radio silence! This past month off gave me much needed time to wrap up the school year, get Donny though a nasty tummy bug, and become optimistic about baby making again. So what does a teacher who is trying to be a mommy do with the first part of her break? Work on a nursery of course! I know, part of me thinks that is dangerous. If I don't get pregnant this time, I'll have a nursery to remind me of it several times a day. Be that as it may, it has been my way of staying positive. When I finish, I'll post pictures. It really is coming along beautifully!

I am much more nervous this time around. I think part of that may be the Clomid. It did it's job bringing up my progesterone, but I can tell I am more tense. Birth control effected me the same way. I get stressed out easily and am much more intense than usual. It's tough to remind myself that I need to cut myself some slack, that there is a reason for my mood.

A great example of this, is ovulation testing this month. The past couple of months, my cycle seemed like clockwork. I would get a positive LH surge on day 12 and ovulate on day 13. This month I started testing on day 10 as instructed.
Day 10 - negative...that's ok. I didn't expect anything but a circle on the screen.
Day 11 - circle again. Good deal.
Day 12 - circle? What? Well, I was I did have those infections and was on some antibiotics. It's weird, but I'll try not to panic.
Day 13 - CIRCLE? Ummm, I'm worried now. What's going on?
Day 14 - CIRCLE!!! This is not alright! What if I don't ovulate in June? Summer is my time window.
Day 15 - A SMILEY FACE! Praise The Lord! Whew!

So, here we go again. Tomorrow at 10:00 we will go in for our second IUI. Karen was on call so she will do the procedure for us again. That is another huge praise. She has a way of making everything exciting and relaxed. She is always smiling and positive and that helps tremendously! Please join me in praying for God's will in this procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment